At the Fogelman College of Business and Economics, we offer a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. They are offered in traditional classroom setting, day or evening, and online formats. You can find the area of study that best suits your schedule, lifestyle, and goals.
We are accredited by the AACSB – the gold standard in business schools achievement, an honor earned by less than 5% of business schools world-wide.
Our undergraduate degree programs provide a learning environment that fosters scholarship, intellectual curiosity, and collegiality. Our mission is to prepare students for meaningful and responsible participation in a broad range of career opportunities in business, government, and institutional settings, or for advanced professional or graduate education. We are dedicated to helping students acquire the competencies and attitudes for a lifetime of learning as they face the challenges of the future.
FCBE is composed of six departments:
- School of Accountancy
- Department of Business Information & Technology (Formerly MIS)
- Department of Economics
- Department of Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
FCBE provides multiple options of majors and minors.
- Business Information and Technology
- Real Estate
- Professional Real Estate Certificate
- Business Finance
- Marketing Management
- Master of Business Administration
We are proud to provide these different tracks to earn a MBA degree all of which are designed to meet your unique needs.
- Professional MBA - Flexible, part-time program composed of evening classes to accommodate full-time, working professionals.
- Online MBA - Award-winning, online program, designed for professionals whose demanding schedules make it difficult to attend classes in person.
- Customer-Driven MBA - Unique, 17-month, cohort-based, fully funded program with internships at partnering global, Fortune 500 companies.
- Executive MBA - Intensive, 17-month program focused on leadership development, suited for professionals
with five years of management experience.
*Graduates of the IMBA program receive an International MBA degree. Graduates of all the other MBA tracks earn a Master of Business Administration degree.
At the Fogelman College, we also offer four specialized master's degrees for students wanting to gain advanced knowledge in a particular field. Unlike a MBA degree, which is a general master's degree, these programs allow you the opportunity to concentrate your studies in chosen area of specialty.
The Ph.D. program at the Fogelman College offers a wide variety of opportunities for students interested in furthering their graduate education. The Doctor of Philosophy degree in Business Administration is a basic requirement for individuals interested in academic careers at many colleges and universities. Earn a Ph.D. in any of our six areas of study.
Certificate programs are offered to enhance the professional competencies in specialized areas of business information systems by the Department of Business Information & Technology.
FCBE hosts various centers and institutes including Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research, Systems Testing Excellence Program, Center for Economic Education, Center for Healthcare Economics, and Center for Workplace Diversity and Inclusion.